Jesus Muscle Boot Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Humble but bold

2 posters

Go down

Humble but bold Empty Humble but bold

Post by Larry.barnhart Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:27 am

This passage really spoke to me today. So I'm going to break the normal format, and tell you what God has revealed to me.
Verse 5 it says "In your relationships with one another have the same mindset is Jesus Christ "
To me this is saying to the nonbelievers treat them as Jesus did being a lamb soft tender and mild to them and their sin , but to the believers be a lion bold speaking the truth calling out there sin and holding them accountable
Verse 6 and 7 shows me that Jesus was equal with God but Jesus did not take it advantage of that fact he did this by taking on the nature of a servant he was made just like human beings
Verse 8 shows me he what a Man should be humble and obey God completely no matter the cost including my life .
Verse 9, 10, and 11 not taking it lightly but It is giving honor to Jesus and the glory to God

Larry.barnhart

Back to top Go down

Humble but bold Empty Re: Humble but bold

Post by geoffdean Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Thanks for sharing. I pray that we can all be men so bold to live as you described in verse 8.
geoffdean
geoffdean

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum